If numbers are your thing, we’ve got a great spot for you. We’re looking for a bookkeeper/accountant type to help us manage all the numbers that a thriving Marketing Agency needs to keep track of.
This is a part-time position that will likely have some in-office hours but largely be remote.
We need someone who has an incredible attention to detail and can help us create invoices, aggregate charges, and help us manage the flow of transactions for both ourselves as well as our Clients.
We have used a contractor in the past but have grown to the point of needing someone internally to help us keep everything running smoothly and up to date.
We’re Looking For Someone…
- Who loves the details. Especially the details about numbers.
- Is proficient with Quickbooks Online.
- A great communicator who’s willing to talk to clients and staff.
- Is always problem solving and doesn’t mind change.
- A person who can learn and manage new software solutions.
- Enjoys making things connect and automate.
- Reliable in taking a task from start to finish with a regular deadline.
- Correspond with employees regarding clients, billing, payroll
- Correspond with client’s regarding invoices, payments, account balances, payments
- Correspond with vendors regarding invoices, account balances
- Remind employees of the dates regarding billing and payroll.
- Weekly deposit pickup, take checks to bank, print checks for managers to sign
- Weekly entry of checking account and credit card transactions
- Weekly pay media invoices
- Weekly credit card payment
- Weekly Action Items Email to Manager
- Semi-monthly Payroll – collect time cards, process payroll and payroll tax payment
- Reconcile bank
- Reconcile credit card
- Monthly Cash Analysis
- Monthly Bonus Calculation